- Low-cost Spay/Neuter mobile clinics DO NOT provide walk-up preventive care services such as vaccines and parasite prevention (unless otherwise noted).
- Appointments are required for low-cost spay/neuter on the mobile clinic.
- “Free Days” are for Travis County residents and are first come, first served. Walk-up preventive services are available from 10AM – 4PM.
- A $5 office visit fee may apply. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The rabies vaccination is required, unless proof of current vaccination is provided.
The distemper/parvo vaccination is highly recommended for puppies.
- Bordetella (kennel cough)$15
Cat Vaccination Series
- FeLV/FIV Test$20
Feline leukemia/ Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Heartworm Test$20
- Custom ID Tag$3
Flea, Tick & Heartworm Prevention for Dogs
- Activyl$14 per monthly dose
Flea & Tick Prevention; Topical Application
- Comfortis$14 per monthly dose
Flea prevention; Chewable Tablet
- Bravecto$45 per 3-Month dose
Flea & Tick Prevention; Oral Chew
- Tri-Heart$7 per monthly dose
Heartworm Prevention; Oral Chew; Cost determined by dog’s weight
Flea, Tick & Heartworm Prevention for Cats
- Revolution $14 per dose
Flea & Heartworm Prevention
- Cheristin$14 per dose
Topical Flea Control
- Toenail Trim$10
- Anal Gland Expression$10
Prices are determined by your pet's weight, and are all inclusive of medications and multiple rounds of treatment. Prices range from $225 for dogs under 20 pounds to $495 for dogs over 60 pounds. Emancipet uses the treatment protocol recommended by the American Heartworm Society. Please contact us at (512) 587-7729 for more information and to schedule a consult with a veterinarian.