Who We Are
Emancipet is a nonprofit on a mission to make spay/neuter and veterinary care affordable and accessible to all pet owners. We manage an expanding national network of high quality, low-cost clinics; offer training programs to animal welfare organizations nationwide; and advocate for strategies and public policy that improve the lives of pets in underserved communities. From humble beginnings in 1999 right here in Austin, Emancipet has spayed or neutered over 300,000 dogs and cats in the last 19 years and in 2018 alone we will care for more than 100,000 pets.
Why We Do It
We believe that people LOVE their pets and want what is best for them. We also know that veterinary care is financially out of reach for many pet owners. We believe that making the care that every pet needs affordable and accessible improves the lives of animals and the people who love them.
Who We Need
Emancipet’s Mobile Clinic provides much needed low-cost and free veterinary care in Austin’s underserved areas and surrounding communities. We are looking for a Mobile Branch Manager that will ensure that Mobile Branch’s spay/neuter and healthy pet services operate safely and efficiently, while providing transformative customer service to all clients and their pets. The Branch Manager oversees daily operations and supports a staff of veterinary technicians and customer service specialists, ensuring they have the training and materials that they need to perform their roles with excellence, meet our high medical standards and SOPs, and maintain a high level of engagement. Compassionate service is a top priority and the Branch Manager has an important role in ensuring all interactions reflect this core value. Our ideal Branch Manager has a deep, personal passion for our mission, is a “people person” and a critical thinker who loves collaborating and solving tough problems.
Is It You?
There’s a chance you may be our ideal Mobile Branch Manager if you meet the description above, and if:
- You love the art and science of managing people – nothing makes you happier than seeing someone you manage exceed your expectations (and their own)!
- You have an eye for detail and you’ve been accused of being obsessed with quality more than once in your life.
- The circus ran away to join you – the people around you are compelled to follow your ideas and vision.
- You once won the World Series of Poker with a deck of UNO cards – you are the ultimate optimist and believe any challenge has a solution.
- Your feet don’t get blisters, but your shoes do – you have never-ending energy and a compulsion to cross things off your to-do list.
- You once went to a psychic… to warn her – you anticipate problems before they happen and fix them.
- You have inside jokes with people you have never met – you connect quickly with clients, staff, and Emancipet supporters.
Submit your resume and a one-page cover letter summarizing your leadership philosophy and why you would be our ideal Mobile Clinic Branch Manager.
Having trouble uploading? Email your resume and cover letter here