Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO
With seven clinics, a national training and consulting program and an ambitious national growth plan, our business has become increasingly complex. As a result, the CEO/Board of Directors need highly skilled administrative and communications support.
We are seeking an extremely organized, sharp, and entrepreneurial professional to serve as our Executive Assistant, Office of the CEO.
- Management of calendars and schedules; arrange travel plans and itineraries; complete expense reports timely
- Gatekeeper for all matters dealing with the office of the CEO
- Create spreadsheets, financial data, and other documents
- Effectively manage communications inside and outside the organization; create world-class materials (educational, promotional), presentations, proposals, board packets, infographics, and internal newsletters
- Organize events, meetings; disseminate appropriate information
- Interact and communicate with leadership team members, board members, staff, donors and potential donors/partners to produce favorable outcomes
- Initiate and/or oversee a variety of special projects relating to the organization’s growth, fundraising, marketing, and operations
- Two+ years of executive administrative experience
- Must be able to work in a fluid environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands
- Keen sense of discretion and judgment, professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional communication skills and extreme attention to detail with regard to composing, typing, and proofing materials for varied audiences via numerous platforms
- Ability to work independently, make educated decisions and follow through on projects to successful completion
- Two+ years of experience in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) and high proficiency with Powerpoint or KeyNote
- Ability to learn Boardeffects, Salesforce (or other CRM tools) and Infographics quickly
- You will move straight to the knock-out rounds if you meet all requirements AND know board governance for non-profits
Is It You?
There’s a chance you may be the one we’ve been yearning for if you meet the description above, and if
- Your presentations are as recognizable as the Mona Lisa.
- You are so tuned in and ahead of the day that Al Roker calls you to confirm the forecast.
- Organizing is your superpower. The Container Store is your idea of heaven. You probably even color code your closet.
- You never forget a special occasion and you could probably sustain a major bonfire with your stash of ready-to-send birthday cards (not that you would ever burn them! The horror!)
- You live for details – All the pictures on your walls are perfectly coordinated, leveled, and aligned. Being off a centimeter would drive you nuts.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a unique individual that has a proven record of taking initiative and developing a course of action with little to no supervision. If you want an inside view to growth in a social enterprise, and have strong interests in communications, this might be the right position for you.
Great! In order to be considered, please send a concise cover letter, resume, and a short sample presentation deck (on any topic) to our job posting here.