The Role Our Resource Center Plays
Our Resource Center is the glue to the entire Emancipet operation. They are the team on the front lines, helping our clients day in and day out. If you can’t tell, they are rockstars in our organization.
Our Resource Center Specialists work in a (fun!) call center answering calls, emails and chats for all our clinics and communities – responding to a variety of questions, booking appointments, ensuring our pets receive care, and serving as a general resource for people to help their pets! It’s completely normal to have cats and dogs run by your desk, so when we say fun… we mean it!
If you’re interested in becoming an Emancipet Resource Center Specialist, please note that all interested applicants must first RSVP to attend one of our Info Sessions.
Who Can Become an Resource Center Specialist
Emancipet’s Resource Center (RC) is the beating heart of our day-to-day operations. Resource Center Agents schedule appointments, fulfill records requests, field inquiries, and serve as the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of clients and prospective clients each year. Working from our call center in Austin, TX (though remotely until further notice), our Resource Center Booking Specialists will work as part of the RC team to achieve Emancipet’s bottom lines of high-quality medical care, transformative experiences, and sustainable finance. Specialists will fulfill client record requests and schedule/reschedule appointments while delivering exceptional customer service in each and every interaction
You may be our ideal Resource Center Booking Specialist if you meet the description above, and if:
- You are so friendly that you have never met a stranger
- You never go anywhere without your Bluetooth headset – growing up you could talk on the phone for hours on end
- Telemarketers regret calling you ‘cause you’re more than happy to chat with strangers about what’s on their mind
- You think pets are great and the people who love them even greater
- You are a great communicator who can give directions to places you have never visited (seriously – we’ve got clinics in Houston and Philadelphia, PA!)
- When it comes to grades, a B+ (or in our case, anything less than a 90% customer satisfaction rate) just isn’t good enough
All interested applicants must attend a virtual information session before being considered for employment. Why? We want to make sure you know what you’re signing up for before we get to the part with resumes. We want to make sure we’re a great match for you!
If you’re interested in attending one of our info sessions and potentially becoming an Emancipet Resource Center Specialist, please select the position and apply below! If you do not see the position currently listed that means that we are unfortunately not hosting any information sessions in the immediate future.