- This event has passed.
Free Day: Spay/Neuter (Travis County Residents Only) – Garrison Park – Austin, TX
December 29 @ 6:00 am – 5:00 pm
TRAVIS COUNTY OR CITY OF AUSTIN RESIDENTS ONLY
How It Works
- MORNING OF SIGN-IN PROCESS: Surgery is provided on a first come, first served basis and is not guaranteed. Emancipet staff will arrive on site at approximately 6am, and ask clients to form a line and sign in at that time. Only Emancipet staff members will sign in clients and form a sign in list. Any sign in lists made by clients or volunteers will not be accepted. If we have room for your pet, it will be loaded on the Mobile clinic once it arrives at the clinic site.
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a secure carrier.
- No more than three pets per person per visit.
- Do not feed your pet breakfast the morning of surgery; all food should be withheld starting at midnight the night before. Water is allowed; do not withhold water from your pet.
- Pick your pet up between 5 and 5:30 p.m. on the same day.
- COST: FREE FOR TRAVIS COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
- HOW TO SCHEDULE: Our Free Spay Neuter services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, but you must be a Travis County resident. Services consist of a rabies vaccination performed at the time of your pets spay or neuter surgery. Emancipet’s Mobile Free Spay Neuter program is operated under contract with the City of Austin.
- ESPANOL: Citas no son requeridas para recibir sericios ya que nuestros servicios son en orden de llegada. Hay espacio muy limitado para perros grandes, en particular hembras.
We promise to always do our best to keep prices as low as possible and to keep price lists as up-to-date as possible. We ask for your understanding if and when it becomes necessary to change or increase prices. We also ask for your patience as it may occasionally take a few days or longer to update our materials so that they reflect our most current pricing.