Your Compassionate Legacy
For many of you in the “Emanci-family,” including us in your will or living trust is an opportunity to continue having a meaningful impact well into the future by supporting families seeking care for some of the most important members of their families – their pets.
We know that creating your will is a very personal and private process, and we would be honored if you would consider an estate gift to Emancipet.
Walter “Andy” Deutsch’s estate gift to Emancipet honored his compassion for families seeking veterinary care for their pets. Pictured: Andy’s family Matt Williams, Alison McGauley, Laura Deutsch with Travis, and Emancipet CEO Amy Mills.
To create a bequest to benefit Emancipet, please follow these 3 steps:
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor to ensure that this gift meets your goals.
- To include Emancipet in your plans, please use the following:
- Legal Name: Emancipet
- Corporate Address: 7010 Easy Wind Drive, Suite 260 Austin, TX 78752
- Federal Tax ID: 74-2913624
- We hope you will consider sharing the provision in your will with us. That will ensure that your wishes will be properly followed and acknowledged by Emancipet.
For More Information
For ideas about how to structure your charitable bequest, please visit our Planned Giving website. Or contact Director of Philanthropy Cyndi Hughes at 512-956-4201 or [email protected] for additional information.
Thank you so much for considering Emancipet and the pets and people we serve when planning your legacy.