Growing our Houston Presence
- Current numbers tell us we need to grow
- An extra location = double the impact
- What this means for Houston pets
- About our 2nd location
- Sponsorship opportunities
We need your help
It’s been a busy start to our partnership here in Houston. One thing we’ve learned? The people of Houston LOVE their pets.
From arriving early for spay/neuter surgery to waiting in line for preventive care and vaccines, pet owners in this city have shown up day in and day out to keep their pets healthy.
So much so, we’ve had some trouble keeping up with the demand! That’s why we’re our second Houston location is under construction!
4 years. 40,000 pets served.
Since opening in 2015…
Emancipet Houston has performed more than 22,650 SPAY/NEUTER SURGERIES and 60,000 HPS Visits. Once fully operational, our 2nd location will DOUBLE OUR YEARLY IMPACT.
More wags and purrs…
It means reducing unplanned litters and shelter intake, preventing behavioral challenges that come with unaltered animals and, most importantly, increasing access to veterinary services for ALL pet owners.
In the first year alone, we expect to provide:
7,000 spay/neuter surgeries
500 heartworm treatments
400 dental procedures
18,000 preventative care exams
Located off 45 South & Monroe Boulevard
Our 3,000 square foot second location will be located at 8533 Gulf Freeway in the Monroe Plaza Shopping Center.
This warm and welcoming state-of-the-art clinic will contain:
- 4 patient exam rooms
- In-house pharmacy & lab
- Fully-equipped surgical suite
- Heartworm treatment room
- Spacious lobby comfortable for pets and their people
Emancipet clinics are your passion and generosity turned into service.
We’re able to do what we do because of people like you. As we build-out our second Houston location, we’re looking to friends, old and new, to help us to create a space that puts patient safety and comfort first.
All sponsors of this phase will receive:
- A custom plaque with your name in or outside of the sponsored area
- Recognition on the Gratitude Wall in our clinic lobby
- An invitation to a special clinic open house
- Recognition in Houston’s Pet Talk magazine
Sponsors of $10,000 and more will also receive:
- A private photo shoot with Nature Dog Photography and placement of your pet’s photo alongside your clinic plaque
- A chance for your pet to be featured on our annual Houston Holiday Card Our project is underway thanks to generous initial funding from:
Special Thanks to Houston PETSET & Petsmart Charities
Houston PetSet has been an advocate of our since we first brought them our plan for a 2nd clinic. Thank you so much for your generous initial funding.
Many, many thanks go out to the Petsmart Charities team for believing in our low cost vision. Their initial funding in the project has been critical.