Heat Advisory: *We recommend bringing water for you and your pet, chairs, sunscreen, and seek out shade for you and your pet*
- Free Day: Spay and Neuter Surgery – Travis County Residents Only: Free Day Mobile Clinic services consist of a rabies vaccination performed at the time of your pets spay or neuter surgery. Services do not require an appointment.
- The Mobile Clinic does not arrive on site until 8AM but we strongly recommend an arrival time of 6AM to beginning lining up due to limited space upon our mobile unit.
- Walk-Up Health Pet Services ( Preventive Care) 10 AM – 4PM: No appointment necessary as services are performed on a first come, first serve basis. Rabies, DHPP, Leptospirosis, Bordetella, FVRCP, FeLV, FeLV/FIV test, heart worm test, flea/tick and heart worm preventive, Nail trims, de-wormer for puppies and kittens, microchipping and anal gland expression.
- Low-Cost Spay and Neuter: Services at this location require an appointment for spay and neuter surgery. Schedule your pet today by calling 512- 587-7729!
- We will also be more than happy to provide you with information pertaining to our online pharmacy.