About Our Seminars
Our seminars provide a fun and engaging environment where you can develop your leadership skills, explore social change strategies, innovate solutions for building clinic capacity and capability, and more!
The content of these seminars was developed over several years by lead Emancipet staff, mostly in response to our own internal challenges as we grew and added new clinics, and also to help the many other organizations that reached out to us over the years for support.
Check out descriptions of all of our seminars and the most up-to-date schedule of events here.
Seminar Quick Facts
- Seminars take place in Austin, TX unless otherwise specified.
- Most seminars are limited to 25 participants to ensure everyone gets enough personal attention from the instructors and to facilitate the formation of personal relationships with the others in the class.
- Registration includes breakfast and lunch (on seminar days) as well as all seminar materials. For specific registration costs, check out the seminar descriptions here.
- At the time of registration we will provide guidance regarding travel and lodging accommodations however, making arrangements is the responsibility of the attendee.
Here’s what people are saying…
“I recently attended the Beyond Spay Neuter program at Emancipet. Our Board of Directors at the Quincy (IL) Humane Society has been looking to expand our services and I felt I needed more guidance in the planning, execution and sustaining of the program. This training session answered all my questions and more! The presenters were very knowledgeable, kept the trainees engaged and the program on schedule with plenty of time for questions and discussion. I highly recommend attending this session for any organization that may be planning program expansion!”
– Sally Westerhoff, Quincy Humane Society – Quincy, IL (Beyond Spay/Neuter)
“[the presenters] bring an energy into the room that becomes contagious. The Next Generation Leadership seminar taught me so much about myself as a person, and the strategies to become a better manager also extend to any relationship in your life whether that be co-worker, spouse, family or friend. I’m excited to begin my practice of strengths based leadership and look forward to building my existing and new relationships this way.”
-Michelle Lago, ASPCA – New Bern, NC (Next Generation Leadership)
“Emancipet is not only the spay/neuter practice leader, but the thought leader as well. They will push you to question your assumptions and look at things with new eyes.”
-Gavin Nichols, San Antonio Area Foundation – San Antonio, TX (How to Have “The Talk”)